My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://carolpetersonauthor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 12, 2013

FOR READERS: INTERVIEW WITH CHRIS VONADA

One of my intentions of having a unified website over at CarolPetersonAuthor.com is to encourage other writers and bring them together with readers who will love them.


Earlier this year, I interviewed my friend, Chris Vonada here. You will recognize him as a monthly guest blogger, who shared the 10 + 1 Building Blocks of relationships. He currently has three books published with Amazon, Common Ground…Geology Happens! Believe…And You Say? and All Sorts and Conditions of People.

To read excerpts from my interview, please head over to CarolPetersonAuthor.com.

No comments: