My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://carolpetersonauthor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 5, 2013

NEW! FOR READERS


Technical difficulties are slowly being ironed out over at CarolPetersonAuthor.com.

That means From Carol's Quill will be eased out over the next month or so. The good news is that I'll have more good stuff for everyone. And it'll all be in one spot so I'll be easy to find. In case you were looking...

Over at CarolPetersonAuthor.com:

Monday will offer an article about writing.
Tuesday and Thursday will still be about faith.
Wednesday will have something for kids.
Friday will be for readers.

My first FOR READERS post is up todaya book review of a great (and free) Christian ebook. You can find the review here.

I'll still see you here Tuesdays and Thursdays for a while. But why not start making it a habit to head over to my website now?

See you there.

2 comments:

chris said...

Yay, going to check it out!!

Pam B. said...

Heading over . . . .