My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://carolpetersonauthor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

MORE PRAYING NAMES

Each month I create prayers for people we love based on the meaning of their names. 

These additional names are then added to the ongoing list at the tab to the right titled, “PRAYING NAMES.”

If you don’t find the name of your loved one listed, please leave a comment below. I’ll research it and create a prayer for a future month.




Bernard: bold as a bear; brave; hardy
Heavenly Father, I pray that Bernard will live the meaning of his name. I pray that he will live a life full of courage and that he will bravely speak of your love and salvation boldly. Amen.

Clarice/Clara: illustrious; clear, bright
Heavenly Father, I pray that Clara will live the meaning of her name. I pray that she will understand your Gospel clearly and that she will live her life in such a way that she will be a bright light of your love in this world. Amen.

Ryan: descendant of the king
Heavenly Father, I pray that Ryan will live the meaning of his name. I pray that he will understand the full impact of being a son of the King of the universe and that he will live his life as an ambassador for you. Amen.

Stephanie: crown
Heavenly Father, I pray that Stephanie will live the meaning of her name. I pray that she will wear your crown of glory throughout her life, that her status as adopted daughter of the King will be apparent to all those who meet her. I pray that she will understand the importance of being your daughter and will wear her crown humbly. Amen.

No comments: