Monday, October 31, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
That reminded me of Jesus.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
Here are the latest.
Lynn: from the lake
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Hey, wait a minute. What am I doing posting on Thursday?
Just before I left for vacation, lovely Debbie Dillon presented me with the "One Lovely Blog Award." Now that I'm back and the gigantic piles of laundry are folded and put away, it's time for me to pass the award on.
The requirements of receiving this award are:
1. To thank the giver and link back to her site. I did that immediately, but here it is again: THANK YOU, DEBBIE! Here's the link to her blog: writin4himcafe
2. Provide 7 random facts that folks may not know about you.
3. Pass this award on to 15 other lovely blog sites. Let them know you're awarding them. Link to their sites.
4. Copy the award logo and paste it onto your own site.
Here are those 7 random facts:
3. I’ve lived in 5 states and attended 9 schools between K-12.
4. I love turtles and model my life around them—slow and steady. And I tend to hide when I’m uncertain of my environment.
5. I’m attracted by small, shiny objects. If it sparkles, I’m interested.
6. I can barely see straight until I have my morning coffee. I don’t actually like coffee. That’s what cream, sugar and French Vanilla is for.
7. When I don’t write for more than a week I get crotchety.
Here are 15 wonderful, lovely sites (awarded in no particular order):
Congratulations to all fifteen winners! Thank you again, Debbie. Readers--check these winners out!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Monday, October 10, 2011
Friday, October 7, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011