My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://carolpetersonauthor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BOING!

Today’s post is part of the Christian Writer’s blog chain. This month, our theme is “Savor.” Please visit my friends’ blogs by clicking on the links in the right-hand column.

===============================


Yesterday was the first day of Spring. The time of renewal.

Isn't spring everyone's favorite time of year? Even here in California, the shift from a 65-degree winter to a 75-degree springtime brings with it a happier heart; an easier mood; and lighter clothing.

With spring comes possibilities, plans and projects and the sense of pent-up energy and gotta-do’s, wanna-do’s and am-gonna-do’s that we call "spring fever."

But it’s also time to savor.

So…allergies allowing…we leave the house and step into God's spring-filled world and begin the savoring.

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, thank you for seasons. Thank you for springtime that reminds us that you are the living God who renews all things. Please renew our spirit by showing us how to savor the natural beauty you created. Amen.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? What’s the best part of spring?

6 comments:

Pam B. said...

I love spring. I love the spring rainy days in between gorgeous days. My backyard looks so pretty with fresh leaves and flowers starting to bloom. It feels like a time of renewal and brings me new energy and an uplifted spirit. Thank you, Jesus.

From Carols Quill said...

@ Pam - I love the rainy days, too. I can imagine your backyard and you in it.

Unknown said...

Hooray, Spring is here! I love Spring because it represents new life. I love the flowers, the leaves, green grass and the promise of warm days ahead. Oh yeah, did I mention Spring is my favorite time of year. Thank you Carol for the reminder- spring is here! Blessings for a wonderful season :)

From Carols Quill said...

@ Terrie - you are so darling! I love spring, too.

Deborah K. Anderson said...

Great post, Carol. I've been out savoring the spring.

Love the pic.

From Carols Quill said...

Yay, Deborah! I was savoring until yesterday's rainstorm. Now I'm savoring from inside.