My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://carolpetersonauthor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

MORE PRAYING NAMES




Each month I create prayers for people we love based on the meaning of their names. These additional names are then added to the ongoing list at the tab to the right titled, "PRAYING NAMES."

If you don’t find the name of your loved one listed, please leave a comment below. I’ll research it and create a prayer for a future month.

Rodney: island in the swift river

Heavenly Father, I pray that Rodney will live the meaning of his name. I pray that he will find his home in you; that you will be his place of refuge amid the raging river of life. I pray that he will also be a place of refuge for others. Amen.

Hector: anchor, steadfast

Heavenly Father, I pray that Hector will live the meaning of his name. I pray that he will always look to you as his anchor; that he will hold steadfast to your strong arm throughout his life. Amen.

Abigail: joy of the father

Heavenly Father, I pray that Abigail will live the meaning of her name. I pray that her life and her love for you will bring you joy and will glorify you. Amen.

Chelsea: port for chalk or limestone

Heavenly Father, I pray that Chelsea will live the meaning of her name. I pray that she will be a port in the storm for others and that you will be her strong port and safe harbor always. Amen.

1 comment:

chris said...

Very cool, I have a "Chelsea" friend who's birthday is today, she's rock solid like the port!

Love these Carol :-)