My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://carolpetersonauthor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

MORE PRAYING NAMES


Each month I create prayers for people we love based on the meaning of their names. These additional names are then added to the ongoing list at the tab to the right titled, "PRAYING NAMES."

If you don’t find the name of your loved one listed, please leave a comment below. I’ll research it and create a prayer for a future month.

Frederick: peace ruler

Heavenly Father, I pray that Frederick will live the meaning of his name. I pray that his life will be filled with the peace that comes from you. I pray also that he will share your peace with everyone who comes into his life and that you will be the true ruler of his life. Amen.

 Sharon: flat clearing

Heavenly Father, I pray that Sharon will live the meaning of her name. I pray that you will make her way clear; free of sharp rocks that may trip her or cause her to stumble. I pray that her path will be the path you desire for her through the peaceful clearing you create. Amen.


Tessa: harvester

Heavenly Father, I pray that Tessa will live the meaning of her name. I pray that you will bless her life with every bounty and that you will ensure that she will be part of those joining you in the eternal harvest for your glory. Amen.


Warren: guard

Heavenly Father, I pray that Warren will live the meaning of his name. I pray that you will guard and protect him throughout his life and that he will be a guardian of a strong faith in you. Amen.



2 comments:

chris said...

Yep, that's Uncle Fred alright.

I wonder if there is any Biblical connection to how people often resemble their pets? Just thinkin' :-)

From Carols Quill said...

@ Chris - glad to hear about Uncle Fred. About pets--I think you should look into that. The only "pets" I recall were the dogs under the table (us gentiles) which has been popping up in conversations and thoughts a lot lately - for what it's worth.