My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://carolpetersonauthor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 1, 2011

AND SO JULY BEGINS...

In preparation for Monday’s post, read and meditate on the following scripture:

And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. (Matthew 6:28-29 NASB)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A special prayer today is being sent up for Katie (Katelyn, Caitlin, diminutive of Katherine, meaning purity):

Lord, I pray that Katie will live her name. I pray that she will be protected from all evil and from every hurtful, untrue thing. I pray that she will seek purity in life and that she will live in the spirit and truth that comes from you. I pray that she will speak only truth and hear only truth; that she will be able to see clearly what is not true and that she will rely on your truth in everything she does. Help her lean on your truth today and always. Amen.

No comments: