My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://carolpetersonauthor.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

MORE PRAYING NAMES

Each month I post the meaning of names and prayers that we can pray over our loved ones that they would live that meaning.

These are then posted on the tab at the right titled, PRAYING NAMES.

If you don't find the name of someone you know, please leave me a comment. I will research the meaning of the name and post a prayer for that person in a future month.

I pray you will be blessed by these prayers.


Daelen: valley

Heavenly Father, I pray that Daelen will live the meaning of his name. I pray that his life will be filled with soft meadows and streams of clear water. I pray that he will be a place of rest and refuge for others and that He will find you there. Amen.

Dominic: belonging to God

Heavenly Father, I pray that Dominic will live the meaning of his name. I pray that he will know throughout his life that he belongs to you, that he is your child and that you love him more than he can understand. Let him be secure in that understanding. Amen.

Eunice: good victory

Heavenly Father, I pray that Eunice will live the meaning of her name. I pray that every trial in her life will result in victory through you and that she will understand that all things accomplished by and through your power are good. Amen.

Marianne: bitter grace

Heavenly Father, I pray that Marianne will live the meaning of her name. I pray that in all trials, crises and difficult situations in her life, that Marianne will be able to see past the bitterness and turn to you, receiving your grace and letting it pass through her to others. Amen.

2 comments:

chris said...

Very interesting ones this month Carol. I remember Eunice from the Bible.

I'm glad that Dominic belongs to God. I once worked for an Italian guy named Dominic. He was a good, crusty Italian, a story unto himself. I'll never forget the time he pinched my cheek, looked me in the eye and told me to go and do good things. It was a wise choice to follow "Dom's" advice!!

From Carols Quill said...

@ Chris - great story; great advice!